Margherita is a Certified Somatica Intimacy Coach in San Francisco – and a shame-warrior! As long as she can remember, she has questioned the shaming and guilting strategies often used by parents to raise children in her country of origin, Italy. Eradicating their impact has been her life’s mission.
Whether you’re an individual or a couple, in your journey with Margherita you’ll:
- unveil the blocks that stand between you and your most empowered, loving self.
- discover how to bring acceptance and compassion to every part of your being – even parts you might be ashamed of – and teach others how to love those parts as well.
- unearth your own needs, desires and boundaries and practice how to lovingly advocate for them.
- master how to be a champion for your partner’s needs, desires and boundaries.
- plug into your own erotic energy and explore ways to stay plugged in throughout your day.
- uncover what brings you the most arousal and practice how to ask for what you want.
- experience conflicts as an opportunity for growth, as you discover how to move through them in a transformative way, rather than avoid them.
- embrace your body as a safe haven rather than a source of stress and discomfort.
Margherita’s journey to deeply understand and accept our human condition led her to study Literature and Philosophy in Bologna. She then headed to New York, where she studied acting for two years and practiced the delicate art of empathy, walking in the shoes of many different characters.
In Somatica, Margherita has found powerful tools to further her mission to deshamify the world, and she can’t wait to share those tools with you!
Margherita sees clients in San Francisco, CA and Online.