Shari (she/her) is a holistic certified Somatica relationship and sex coach in Los Angeles. She combines her coaching with years of experience as an EFT therapist (Emotional Freedom Technique therapy). With these tools at her disposal, she addresses the root causes of her clients’ sexual trauma and relational wounding. Out of this, she creates a unique experience of experiential practices to create secure attachment and deepen intimacy.
Shari is focused on people of all ages, genders, sexual orientations, and relationship designs develop the embodiment, sexual expression, and relationships they desire. She especially loves working with couples to improve their communication and bring more mindfulness, ritual, and magic into their relating.
Shari can help you:
- Release layers of sexual shame, and learn to listen to and respect your body
- Speak frankly about sexual health, desires, fears, and boundaries — before, during, and after sex
- Learn to communicate vulnerably and authentically, so that you can turn conflicts into opportunities for greater intimacy
- Explore your queerness and gender expression, and give yourself permission to love who and how you want
- Navigate open relating and choosing the relationship structure that works best for you
Shari received a BA in Comparative Literature from Colorado College, but brings her personal experience of finding self-expression after a conservative upbringing in the Deep South to her practice. She applies her sex coaching and EFT therapy skills to coming out, exploring open relationships, and living with chronic pelvic pain. The years of studying non-violent communication, somatic therapy, mindfulness, meditation, authentic relating, dance, breathwork, and tantra are guiding her practice to this day.
Shari sees clients in person in Los Angeles, and over Zoom.