A Certified Somatica Sex and Relationship Coach in the East Bay Area, Chuck devotes himself to helping his clients feel more comfortable and knowledgeable in navigating the nuances of relationships and intimacy. Core to his practice is the belief that intimacy and pleasure are key to living a full and satisfying life. His mission is to help people bring more ease and joy into their lives.
Working with Chuck, you’ll experience deep empathy, support, and acceptance in each session. His process starts with helping you heal and move away from any harmful messages of shame or guilt. Whether they stem from the dominant culture, or people around you – they can make their way into your heart and mind, blocking your access to pleasure, love, and connection.
Some examples of what Chuck has helped other clients with (and can do the same for you) are:
- Getting clear on what you really want and need in a relationship
- Learning how to say ‘no’ and set effective boundaries
- Understanding how to ask for what you want to have a truly satisfying sex life
- Getting to the root of low desire and sexless relationships
- Uncovering your core desires and passions
- Getting out of your head and reorienting toward pleasurable sensations
- Teaching your partner how to be the best lover for you
Prior to realizing his passion for bringing more pleasure and happiness to others, Chuck had a very successful 25-year tech career in Silicon Valley. Today, as a devoted Sex and Relationship Coach, his mission is to bring that same level of commitment and deep inquiry to his clients’ relationships and overall life satisfaction.
Chuck is seeing clients in-person in El Cerrito, CA, and online.